Real-time software IP encoder
Cinegy Encode is a bridge device that allows broadcasters to migrate from an SDI- to an IP-based infrastructure in a gradual, step-by-step manner.
It has the ability to convert SD or HD SDI streams into broadcast-quality, SMPTE-compliant RTP/UDP streams or vice versa. Cinegy Encode can convert multiple streams simultaneously with user-definable quality settings that meet the most demanding broadcast requirements.
Cinegy Encode is ideal for broadcast operations that receive a large number of satellite feeds. Incoming SD and HD RTP streams from satellites, playout devices and network sources are registered using the Cinegy Route registry server and are converted to broadcast-quality IP video streams in realtime.
Once incoming streams are transferred to the Ethernet network, they are available for logging, editing and other activities, as well as immediate playout, in realtime and without additional transcoding. Two hundred or more streams can be captured, managed and routed simultaneously. Individual streams can be accessed from any point in the network, without generation loss.
Registered RTP streams can be captured from the Ethernet networks via Cinegy Ingest in the same way as other live sources. Cinegy Encode has the ability to ingest SD and HD SDI streams from any standard playback device and encode them as RTP streams at speeds up to 200 mbps.
- Supports SD, HD or UHD/4K sources
- MPEG-2 or H.264 decoding/encoding/transcoding
- Multiple SDI outputs or MPEG-TS IP streams
- Dolby Digital and Dolby E audio decoding/encoding
Generated MPEG-TS specifications
- Video: MPEG-2 and H.264, 4:2:0 and 4:2:2 color space
- Audio: MPEG-audio, AAC-HE2 and Dolby Digital / AC-3
Supported boards for SDI I/O
- AJA Kona LHe Plus, AJA Kona LHi, Corvid series
- Blackmagic Design DeckLink series and Intensity PRO
- DVS Atomix LT
- Deltacast DELTA-hd series