Live Stream Mixer
A modern IP-based infrastructure still needs to mix and cut signals together, yet still support legacy SDI sources. Built to solve these 2nd generation business challenges of moving to IP, Cinegy Live software blends audio and video streams on-the-fly via an intuitive touch-screen interface.
Powerful, affordable and scalable, Cinegy Live allows a modern broadcast infrastructure to fulfill the increasing requirements of mixing and cutting of professional broadcast formats and sources. Built to solve second generation business challenges of moving to IP, File Based and new 4K Formats whilst still supporting Legacy SDI Inputs and outputs. Controllable via Cinegy’s intuitive touch screen interface or by mouse, Cinegy Live blends audio and video streams seamlessly.
Cinegy Live allows operators to pick input sources with a modern, touch-oriented interface. Blending the art of vision mixing with the instant feedback of an integrated Multiviewer, Cinegy Live eliminates the challenges that production cycle or encoding and display latency can pose to an operator. Integrated support for audio channel selection and mixing brings proactive management of content streams under control, whilst active decoding of all inputs coupled with embedded file-based play-in sources allows instant cuts, overlays, or slow wipes between any stream sources with a clean 4:2:2 encoded output signal in SD, HD or 4K.
- Supports SD, HD and even UHD/4K sources
- Mix SDI, file or IP inputs
- SDI or IP output selection
- Multi-format sources cut and mixed to output resolution
- GPU acceleration for HEVC and H264
- Real-time up and down conversion
- Broadcast Industry standard single or multiple files can be run on cut or mix individually or synchronously.
- Individual channel audio, Aux and main output faders
- Aux Audio input for VO / external sound devices, etc.
- Audio follows video or lockable to one audio track
- Mute button on all audio inputs
- Layout optimized for touch screen operation.
- Drag and drop selection of sources to PREVIEW or ON AIR windows
- User definable layout templates
- User friendly operational and configurable tools
- Templates recall source mapping
- Scalable application window
- File based graphic overlays
Supported TV formats
- UHD - Ultra High Definition
- HD - High Definition 1080i, 720p
- SD - Standard Definition PAL and NTSC
Supported Codecs and File Formats
- DV and DVCPO
- DVCPRO HD
- XDCAM EX
- XDCAM HD 422
- Avid DNxHD
- Apple ProRes 422
- MPEG-2 Long-GOP
- MPEG-2 (up to 1080i 4:2:2)
- MXF OP1a
- MXF AS-03/11
- Windows AVI
- QuickTime MOV
- Windows Media
- JPEG, PNG and BMP Images
Supported SDI I/O boards
- AJA Kona and Corvid series
- Blackmagic Design DeckLink and Intensity series
- Deltacast SDI cards
Cinegy’s live vision mixer for SDI and IP streams